The Nicholas Wolff Foundation, Inc. was built on a foundation of giving…
Camp Victory, a program of the Nicholas Wolff Foundation, Inc., was founded on generosity. Its land was a gift from the Wolff family and was groomed with the help of a $50,000 grant from Lions Club International.
With the leadership of a core group of founding board members and the hard work of thousands of volunteers, Camp Victory has thrived over the few decades since.
Our campers are so grateful to the hundreds of donors who make contributions each year. Unrestricted gifts are especially important – they help sustain very important programs for all of our campers. Giving is a very personal decision. Please consider making a gift that’s meaningful to you:
- Personal, outright gift: Either give online or send a check to P.O. Box 810, Millivlle, PA 17846.
- Event or Group gift: Plan a special event, get your coworkers together or use an already planned event like a birthday party as a reason to support Camp Victory.
- Honorarium or Memorial gift: Purchase a brick in our Honor/Memorial Walk or consider another special gift to create a unique tribute to someone you care about.
- Legacy gift: Consider remembering Camp in your will or establishing an annuity or endowment. Other options include making Camp Victory the beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance.
- Amazon Wish list: Camp Victory has an Amazon wish list that you can browse and contribute to Camp Victory to help with supplies and equipment that help our campers, counselors, and staff. https://smile.amazon.com/hz/charitylist/ls/1ZR0CIKTPR3SU/ref=smi_ext_lnk_lcl_cl