Imagine being bullied because you look or behave differently or not being able to do simple, everyday tasks without a constant struggle – that is what it’s like to walk a mile in the shoes the children who visit Camp Victory. Camp Victory is a place which allows these children to meet on that miles-long path.
Camp Victory is a 125-acre beautiful and vibrant facility nestled in the heart of the Greenwood Valley. It is a perfect secluded getaway location for special needs children and their families. It provides an experience that gives them the courage and conviction they need to experience life the way it’s meant to be lived.
For campers and volunteers alike, a week at Camp is life-changing.
Be a changemaker.
Consider becoming a philanthropic partner of Camp Victory. It’s an organization where your gift will have greater impact. Although there are a handful of similar camps across the country, Camp Victory is the most efficient camp of its kind. With a budget of just over $500,000, nearly 90% of its resources are spent on programs.
Our goal is to raise $100,000 from regional businesses to benefit campers.
Become a sponsor.
Your company can be a sponsor of Camp Victory by making an annual pledge at one of the following levels:
- Corporate Partner – $25,000
- Corporate Affiliate – $10,000
- Corporate Director – $5,000
- Corporate Leader – $2,500
- Corporate Contributor – $1,000
- Corporate Donor – Below $1,000
Designate your philanthropy.
More than one-third of Camp Victory’s annual budget is supported by contributions, which equates to nearly 50% of the camper cost.
Want even more assurance that your gift is making a true impact? You can choose where your money goes:
- General Fund – Gifts to the general fund, or unrestricted gifts, help Camp operate each year. These gifts are most needed and relied upon.
- Kids Kash – Kids Kash was established to ensure no camper is denied the camping opportunity due to lack of funds. Every established camp receives Kids Kash funding, with priority funding based camper need.
- Buildings & Maintenance – Although we’re not currently building, upkeep is always a significant expenditure. Camps structures require ongoing maintenance that can be expensive.
- Greenwood Environmental Center (GEEC) – Children throughout the region benefit from GEEC. It’s not only a resource for campers, but it is utilized as a field trip location for local school districts.
- Get a tax deduction. Camp Victory is governed by the Nicholas Wolff Foundation, a 501c3 organization, which means your gift is tax-deductible.
- Market our cause. Choose a product or service. Donate the profits and tell your customers you’re doing it. We’ll help you brand it.
- Match employees’ gifts. Create a mini-matching grant program and meet every employee donation up to a set dollar amount.
- Get state income tax credit. The Greenwood Environmental Education Center is an Educational Income Tax Credit eligible designation through the Commonwealth of Pa. If your business is selected, you get even more for your gift.
Gifts come in all shapes.
Camp Victory has a lot of needs. Perhaps your organization provides a product or service that is on our “wish list.” Think outside the box about your giving.
Don’t just give. Volunteer.
Financial gifts help Camp operate. But Camp Victory was built not just on gifts of money, but gifts of time. Create a corporate retreat opportunity by volunteering at Camp for a special project.
Volunteering will give your employees an opportunity to bond, and it’ll also create goodwill. We’ll be happy to take a photo and put you on our Facebook page.
Find out about added benefits.
Sponsorship levels come with added recognition benefits according to the amount of the gift. Every corporate sponsor will be acknowledged in special advertising and on a prominent sign at the entrance to Camp at the beginning of the camping season following the pledge.